The wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers is paramount.
At For Earth’s Sake we are always concerned about hygiene and wellbeing, and would like to take this opportunity to reassure our customers that we are taking increased measures at this time, including:
• Customers using our hand sanitiser on entry to the shop / using our gloves whilst shopping
• Making customers aware of our hand washing facilities towards the back of the shop
• Sanitising all handles, scoops, dispensers and surfaces at the beginning and end of each day
• Regularly sanitising of the same throughout the day
• Wearing gloves for handling of baskets, cash and cards
• Asking customers to use Contactless Cards if possible for the coming weeks
• Taking further advise and action as it becomes known
We feel we are doing all we can to ensure our staff, customers, suppliers, visitors, facilities and network of satellites are best protected, as we always do. Should you have any questions or suggestions please do let us know.
And finally, we are OPEN so please do visit and help us lift everyone’s day.
Vanessa and all at For Earth’s Sake