As more orders come in for delivery and fewer customers are shopping in person, we have made a few changes to our opening and delivery hours.
The shop will be OPEN to customers from 9am to 2pm, Monday to Saturday. From 2pm onwards, the shop will be CLOSED so that we can prepare orders for delivery.
The orders that we pack in the afternoon will now be delivered the following morning, between 9am and 11am. For example, if customers in Rudgwick normally receives deliveries on a Tuesday, the slot will now be between 9am and 11am, with orders to be placed before 12 noon the PREVIOUS day.
By making these changes we are able to get in more helpers to pack when the shop is closed. Please make a note of tour new opening times.
Charlie Edwards, Manager.
Whilst our shop is still open, we would appreciate if all our customers would please observe the following:
🧼Wash your hands before leaving your home
🧼Queue sensibly outside the shop staying 2 meters apart
🧼Sanitise your hands as you come in
🧼Only 6 people are allowed in the shop at the same time
🧼Only touch what you are taking
🧼Follow the one way system the shop invites, using the scales either end accordingly
🧼And of course wash your hands again as soon as you get home
We are cleaning the shop thoroughly, every morning before it opens.
The wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers is paramount.
At For Earth’s Sake we are always concerned about hygiene and wellbeing, and would like to take this opportunity to reassure our customers that we are taking increased measures at this time, including:
• Customers using our hand sanitiser on entry to the shop / using our gloves whilst shopping
• Making customers aware of our hand washing facilities towards the back of the shop
• Sanitising all handles, scoops, dispensers and surfaces at the beginning and end of each day
• Regularly sanitising of the same throughout the day
• Wearing gloves for handling of baskets, cash and cards
• Asking customers to use Contactless Cards if possible for the coming weeks
• Taking further advise and action as it becomes known
We feel we are doing all we can to ensure our staff, customers, suppliers, visitors, facilities and network of satellites are best protected, as we always do. Should you have any questions or suggestions please do let us know.
And finally, we are OPEN so please do visit and help us lift everyone’s day.
Vanessa and all at For Earth’s Sake